FME Desktop Training – Advanced – Part 2
This training is intended for users who have already done the basic course, and recommends also that already have experience in developing flows to FME. Your goal is to present more complex techniques, which facilitate the construction of more efficient and comprehensive flows.
• Reading and Advanced Writing
• Advanced handling attributes
• Specific features for databases
Pre – requirements:
• Basic Course FME.
• Desirable experience in developing flows in FME.
• Desirable basic knowledge of databases – notions of PL / SQL, banking connection, creating users, tables.
• 16 hours, divided into two days.
• In the customer premises.
• It should be made available environment with individual computers, o.s. windows with FME software installed, data projector and whiteboard.