FME and XML Training
This course teaches how to handle spatial data and attributes for use in FME and the XML format. It covers the FME ability to write sets of XML-based data, as well as its ability to update existing XML documents.
• Basics of XML;
• Writing with Templates;
• Creation of a set of XML data without a specific application scheme;
• Creation of a set of XML data using a predefined template;
• Use simple XML and GML data sets;
• Creating an XML model using an XML Schema Document (XSD);
• Data Update an existing XML document using XMLUpdater;
• Writing data to a set of XML data with fixed scheme known;
• Use of XML templates in FME to create new documents;
• Writing for predefined formats;
• Writing to the FME standard formats, including XML, GML and hybrids.
Pre – requirements:
• Basic Course FME.
• Desirable experience in developing flows in FME.
• 16 hours, divided into two days.
• In the customer premises.
• It should be made available environment with individual computers, o.s. windows with FME software installed, data projector and whiteboard.