FME and Database Training
This course is a fundamental step in learning to use the full set of features related to the spatial database available within the FME. It covers more advanced tasks that a user can expect to accomplish in a spatial database, such as: level of feature upgrades, transformers related to the database, time and assigned date and distribution data.
At the end of the course, all participants must be competent users of spatial database functionality in FME, with the ability to understand what is needed for a specific scenario, and how to implement it.
• Connecting to databases
• Update features
• Date and time attributes in a spatial database
• Reading features
• Coordinate systems in a spatial database
• Multiple geometries
• Transformers for databases
• Writing features Creator
• Module Review
Pre – requirements:
• This course is designed for proficient users of FME, with the intention of using FME with spatial databases on a daily basis. It assumes a basic familiarity with the concepts and practices of spatial databases and proficiency comparable with FME FME Desktop Training Course
• 16 hours, divided into two days.
• In the customer premises.
• It should be made available environment with individual computers, o.s. windows with FME software installed, data projector and whiteboard.